Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011, you surely will be missed ! Welcome 2012 !

It was 365 days since I had last posted my 2011 New Year resolutions. Well, here I am. I’m writing this in my room on the 365th day of 2011. It’s rather peaceful here, now the sound of air cooler and keypad have been my accompanied with an effort to create a last few words for 2011.

Should I be honest when it comes to New Year resolutions? I’ve learned that it’s not good to talk about people behind their back and it isn’t good either to pretend to be good in front of them. The term would be a good guidance, clearly, but why? We ought to be honest to ourselves! Honesty is always the best policy.
Honestly, my 2012 resolution is not to make any resolutions. I had enough for this brand new year although I believe is good to plan.

What I want the most in this brand new year is to live my life (full stop). When you’d plan something for a specific period you tend to be a high dreamer. If you failed, it hurts. I know we should see a positive part of failure. We are hoping the best for a brand new year. Sounds great because that’s what everyone wants for New Year.

2011 will be wrapped in few hours and a new chapter will be unwrapped in few hours too!

Happy 2012 everyone, Good Bye 2011, you surely will be missed.

No comments: