Wednesday, October 15, 2014

September 2014

Basically, we travel our journey of time when we have nothing to do. Sitting by the window with a cup of coffee and a book in our hand and when the coffee gets cold, we find ourselves in the past, thinking of how it could lead to this, here and now.

I am here for a reason as I’m very much ignorance to this space. These days, I don’t seems to focus on my journey of life which well written in the past. I have everything on the tracked, Alhamdulillah. I reminisced the good times I had when nobody’s bothering my heart. The time when I met so many rock stars in the outer space and leading me to happiness.

Let’s travel to the time when being alone was fun, when there were no self-emotional involved. Maybe there were but I was just too drugged up to my own life and I couldn't remember it at all. The only thing I could think on that period is to list down my travel wish list and get the best out of it. I remember going to office to finish my daily task, to gym when time and self-energy permitted and spending time with a bunch of buddies on weekend. I usually will spend my quality time with my parent right after I reach home after working hours. I am happily attached to them since I was little and the quick catching-up session on daily basis would be the only moment that I could give as a son. Natural love, effortless. It just fell into place.

Day by day, night by night I realized that the patterns are there to be broken without having a proper preparation. Little did I know that I never really wanted what I wanted. I don’t mean I wanna it to be that way but I just want everything to be as it was.

But something happened and yes, it mattered.

I never hesitated to follow where exactly my heart is heading to as I will make and run my decision from what I see on the obvious.

I’ve written many times about my struggles in life and how many things that have happened to me. I have gone back and read some of my older blogs and I have seen my growth.

This time I should treasure what life is all about.

That was it.

Over all, this year is looking very promising for me and I can’t wait to spend the rest of the year and the years to come with more travel plan. Amin



No comments: