Thursday, June 2, 2016

Pesan dari teman

Knowing the fact that by having a real 1-on-1 communication is the best methods to solve problem, in a way that both party will have a chance to reduce back and forth in any medium of communications.

But I screwed up big time when dealing with that.

So when I decided to put in a writing, I received a multiple questions from a friend of mine;

Why does you have to stressed out yourself by having a major flashback on your past relationship?

Is this something worth to write for?

Why don’t you give another chance?

My heart scrambled!

Don’t worry friends,  I don’t think I’m going back to the point where my heart was broken into a pieces, ever again.

Hence, I thought emotions are best described through writing. Probably the only way I could think of as of now.

No comments: