Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Weekend Conversation

Weekend conversation with a friend of mine:

F: How's ya weekend?
Me : Nothing much, head to the city. Catch latest movie alone and photographed things around.

F: There's probably a much!
Me : *Goofy Emoji* and yours?

F: Went out of the city and had a coconut milkshake. We had fun!
Me : Who's "we"?
F: Why?
Me : I know you feel like you finally belong, but that isn't the point.You won't be there long!

F: What do you mean?
Me : Wait, so who's that we exactly?
F: I'm waiting something interesting to happen.
Me : This is your problem, that you should solve! (considering the fact that he dated so many people in the past)

F : Well, I guess I'm doing better than you.
Me : What's about me?
F : Waiting something to be happened, at least I'm find my way to it.
Me : another *Goofy Emoji*

F : So you messed up, still messed up.
Me : It's a little bit bigger than messing up.
F : Then what? Then whatever blew up these entire months? There's always a bad story in relationship.
Me : I wasn't in relationship!

F : And the worst is, you're so eager to belong, you even forget why you're here.
Me : I knew that person would come, but I swear I didn't know so soon.

1 comment:

Blog27999 said...

Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is waiting -

Plus, earning money online using it is as simple as 1-2-3!

Here are the steps to make it work...

STEP 1. Input into the system what affiliate products the system will advertise
STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and sell your affiliate products for you!

Are you ready to make money ONLINE??

Check it out here